Studio A has been repaired and painted! It is available for use.
From Portraits to Productions
Studio A is sure to dazzle you and your clients with its perfectly polished look. This 1200 sq ft studio is home to our L-shaped cyc wall. Capture graceful dancers, dynamic aerials, professional portraits, and more! This open floor plan lets you see everything that's going on set.
- 4 AlienBee 800s
- 5 Softboxes (2 XL stripboxes, 2 large softboxes, 1 octobox)
- 1 trigger and 2 receivers
- Selection of additional light modifiers
- Access to studio props and backdrops
- Stereo with aux input connector
- Rolling cart
Monday - Sunday $45/hour
Monday - Sunday $90/hour
Union 206 Team is amazing!
"Aside from the amazing venue, equipment, and props, the best part is the hospitality and service. They really took the time to answer all my questions about membership, and when it came time to shoot, they made sure I got everything I needed for my shoot and my guests. We had a great time and I would highly recommend this studio to beginners and professionals alike."
— David Dang
Everything they said it was.
"Great place. Great humans running it."
— Nino Batista
Very professional and very fun!
The staff was incredibly helpful, gorgeous studio, and amazing lights and prop room! I will definitely be coming back! Thank you so much for such an incredible experience and for helping me get AWESOME photos for my first studio shoot.
— Eden Potter
Let's start planning your shoot!
If your shoot includes any of the following, please contact us PRIOR to booking your shoot:
- Shoots with 10 or more people
- Events, including workshops
- Potentially messy shoots (glitter, water, snow, etc.), or shoots with a lot of props, set pieces, or furniture you bring.
- Audio. We are not a sound stage.
Please read our FAQ and Studio Policies Pages!